18.5.11

Skill menulis

Peace Be Upon You


Today I had my first BM class.And of course it was the first one because this is my new skul.!Then I realize something today.
Oh.Just read the POSTER!
Well,what I do realize is that: I don't have a writing skills!When I take a look at the BM's subtopic,I was like.WHOA,I did'nt know soooo much thing!Patut la follower tak sehebakk Hanis Zalikha,Irene Nadia,Yuyu Zulaikha sebab aku takde skill menulis yang menarik.Hmmmm.
Solution:Aku akan pulun BM.Evendoe I had to berkorban.
Bye peeps.
*Perasan tak ramai dah ada blog sekarang?Welcom to blogging world semua!

3 comments:

Siti Safiyyah said...

haha samelah.. tak bape best kalo buat entri panjang2.. huhu. takpe2 boleh improve lg ea? =)

F. said...

i x suker writing.prefer reading :) n i still dunno y i blogging.. thats y i like readg other's blog more than i update my blog :D

safiah sokher said...

Kak safiyyah : TQ,Insyallah,improve lg..

Kak Faza : sama la kita kot..tp skang sy nk upgrade skill writing dulu..