4.5.11

Dah Jumpa!!!

Peace Be Upon You

Its funny when I met someone who has the same faith as I am.I thought that boys annoys me,and he thought that girls annoys him.You hate girls and I hate boys.And both of us still believe that someone yang jujur still out there.Which mean,semua orang serupa,tapi tak sama.


Haha.We got something in common :)


P/S:I hope someday we'll find our right person so that we could throw away this faith.I mean,sampai bila nak camni.


Btw,ada orang tu memperlekehkan kepercayaan aku ni.Kena paham,aku takkan jadi camni sebab seorang lelaki je,mesti ada banyak sebab lain.So tolong hormat kepercayaan aku ni ok.TQ.When I started to trust some guy,don't ask me "where's my DTB faith?" because I always had the right instinct about trusting somebody except YOU because all u did was nak me-nampak-kan aku ni jahat,bitch etc.I appreciate all your hard work,wrote hurtful post about me.(Even I ask orang tu to STOP it but orang tu keep wrote it).I said "sorry" but why so hard to forgive.Taknak maafkan takpe,tak payah nak buruk2 kan nama orang.Jangan nak cakap aku yang sakit kan kau.Sebab kau tu yang melebih-lebih.Kau ni mengada-ngada.Tak tahan aku.Don't make me hate you. *Readers dont ask me who.

No comments: