6.3.13

Random Update

Peace Be Upon You

Cuba teka saya mana satu.hiksss

1)Hey yooo I just got back from Thailand.It was really fun and I enjoyed my vacation this time.In sha Allah I'll update my Thailand stories in here later.I dunno how many days u olls have to wait but please wait patiently.LOL.On my way to Thailand,I've heard the stories of pencerobohan at Lahad Datu,Sabah.Let us just pray everything will turn out normal again for the sake of our children tomorrow!because I love MALAYSIA!! 

2)Eventho I had vacation but my mind still stick on something : Work. I've been working at the fast food restaurants around Melaka and I don't think it's a work for me.I'v worked there 1 month.and Alhamdulillah I got a new job : Teacher assistant dekat tadika! LOL I hope I would worked there for a long term.This tukar kerja habit bukan elok pun kan. Ya Allah,please lend your strength for me :')

3)I had one reminder that I wanted to remind here.Because my friend reminding me so,why not share.

Kullu nafsin za iqatul maut maksudnya setiap manusia akan merasai mati.

*Terasa sangat bila seorang kawan mengingatkan aku hal ini.Oleh itu,aku nak share disini.

Ulama menyebut,orang yang banyak mengingati mati dimuliakan dengan 3 perkara:

1)Dia akan segera bertaubat kepada Allah
2)Memadai hatinya dengan apa yang ada padanya
3)Dia akan rajin beribadah

Dan begitu juga sebaliknya,manusia akan dihinakan dengan 3 perkara bilamana dia melupai akan mati:

1)Dia lupa bertaubat pada Allah
2)Sentiasa tidak redha dengan apa yang ada padanya
3)Malas beribadah kepada Allah

Janganlah mengharap untuk mati,tetapi yakinlah dan ingatlah yang bernyawa pasti akan merasai mati.


#Took it from my facebook status.

4)I think I'm lost again you know..like part of me is missing. :"(

No comments: