5.9.10

her style:shoes

Peace Be Upon You

Hopefully u're having a lovely day today,and happy fasting.Last nite I've been thinking to write this issue.I'm going to talk about SHOES.okay I may not interested in fashion stuff but I give myself a try.CAUTION:I don't have any good sense on fashion.poor me.harhar

I wanted this shoes!Yeah thats what I thought last week.Idk why but I wanna red shoes.Maybe u'll saying that I'm lame but HEY this is not lame okay.and to clear this up,i think I love the colour.It bright,its beautiful and Its call RED.idk,maybe red is red.Hey,don't u think red is utterly great?
If u look carefully,Its just a random shoes which is basic && everyone shoud have one & it don't have to be red rite?Bought it white/black which is suit for F3 student . :DD or in various colour,wear it whenever u're hanging out with friends.Beside.my mum also prefer shoe than flip flops.So I guess I got fans.woopee



Look at Lilly Allen and I love her dress with those sneakers.Its unique.Blue is fine too.
Adeesss,yupp silver & blue.Man,I bet u'll love me if I wear those.& u better be!My lil sis said this type of shoe still in fashion.Which Justin Bieber wore in his video clip (idk what clip,all clip perhaps)I saw her google-ing this shoe,Supra brand.Babe,its f-word expensive.She saw this shoe price RM7** ,after discount RM2**.If u were fans of JB or Supra or shoes its worth to spend that amount of money huh.


Look at Yuna purple shoe!Cool huh?

Whatever it is,wear whats comfortable on u.

No comments: