18.9.09

SELAMAT MENYAMBUT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI

Assalamualaikum.

to all readers,followers thanks for visiting.
I hope this Syawal will be more meaningful to me and all of you.
special warm welcome for my beloved father,sokher,my mothers,umi and mama
my siblings,fifi+faris=daniel,syukri,ipin,epul,nana and pena
my fake siblings hazeeq and khairul
my best SMDAS buddy,aspuri geng
my ERT buddy
beloved teachers and all of you.
tonight I would like to apologize everything I've done before.Insyallah I will try to change my behavior.
anyway,May Allah bless all of us and may this honour Syawal will make us a better person again.

p/s:dont eat to much eh,later your brain become slowwww.like me before

drive carefully at the highway,and you as a child,please keep your parents/drivers company in the car.at least have a lil chit chat with them so they wont feel sleepy on the road.

emm.what else to say???

love,hug and kiss
safiah

No comments: