13.8.10

Journey Jumaat

Peace Be Upon you.
First of all,Selamat manyambut Ramadhan Al-Mubarak kepada readers yang muslim.Dalam bulan ni,banyak kan beribadat,kurang kan maksiat.As we all know,puasa ni memang bagus.

Perut yang kenyang boleh menumpulkan fikiran - Imam Syafie

betul kan?so,that why la aku selalau makan nasi sikit je.

Ok,back to the topic
.
.
.
I felt extremely mad & I'm not myself lately.I screw up,millions times.I swear.and IDK whats wrong with me.I'm hoping that I'm not ..me.

This morning.I woke up 5 a.m,knowing my dormates gone for sahur dekat Dewan Makan,I decide I'll sahur alone dalam dorm.That's it.Then,sleep again,6 am woke up,grab my towel and went to shower && solat. (trust me,Its a boring schedule)

As I'm wearing my school uniform,and blah blah then I heard "Perhatian kepada penghuni asrama yang masih berada di atas,sila turun sekarang,pagar akan dikunci pada pukul 6.30am".
I stared at the clock.WTH?its 6.25??5 minit nak kunci pagar baru nak bagitau!!!
I tried to be fast and at the same times "kabut",grab my school bag,scarf place it somewhere.Looking for my shoes,put my socks on and DAMN.Wheres my scarf! I swear i put it near my school bag. I looked for it in my loker,in my bed,everywhere.

No choice.I use my black coloured scarf which is illegal at my school and you may be DeMerit for that stupid thing.Turun tangga,SHIT I'm so like 6 anak tangga dari pagar,that stupid prefect dah kunci pagar.

"weyh bukak lah pagar dowh!Dah la skaf hilang tension dowh!!.Camne nak pergi sekolah ni?!!"I yelled,loudly.BTW,bukan aku seorang je,ramai lagi."woi,orang nak solat la bodoh"."dah la tengah panas ni!"

See,how many times I'm swearing this month.Including the F-word I used last week just because the girls making a massive noise.

People said : you don't have to apology for using bad words/swearing.Its okay to express feeling...But hey,I screw up okay.I thought its a bad habit to mention bad words you know.I felt stupid till now.

Whatever it is,I'll find my own cure.bye.

No comments: